2015年1月11日星期日

One direction

出发吧不要问哪路在哪儿 
迎风向前
是唯一的办法


I always think there should be a direction of each road of life I choose. But what I usually failed to do is to see the direction before each choice.

Sometimes, I just cannot see where to go, and which way to choose. 

When compare with others, those the elite from every group, especially those around me, I cannot see how to catch up with them, and to become one of them. Usually, I quit, telling myself it not suitable for me. 

However, avoidance cannot always be a solution to everything. Some time, the repercussion will eventually come back at me.

What I always want to have is the ability to make a choice, and then stick to it. 

Maybe there is no best way. Or, the best way is to just do it, till the end.

And also, there is no time for me to waste. Always be prepared, is the only way to success.

没有评论:

一月二十七日晨 姥姥

 不知道第多少次梦到了姥姥,赶紧记录下来。 梦里姥姥总是那么和善。 地点也总是在以前的9栋。 姥姥坐在她床边的木头椅子上,在低头咕弄什么 。我在姥姥身边,能闻到姥姥的味道,就是混合老人和甘草片的味道。还能听到她呼吸时候的气管的声音,现在想起来应该是长期气管炎导致的声音。我在地上收...