2013年8月3日星期六

a letter to you

Maybe this is the last time I go to your home, or not maybe, just it. Still remember the first time we were together, remember walking down the road holding hands and worrying any acquaintance would see us, remember of our first time, remember the farewell kiss...

Things changed since I came back from Europe, of course. I thought I became more clear about what I am doing now and what I feel like life would be, until I came back home the exact day I went back. Everything is so familiar, as if nothing has changed, everything is still there. But I am wrong. Everything has been changed, including me, perhaps. Everything seems not quite chaos any more except when I am with you. I couldn't act very well in front of you, nor I couldn't be sure what I want from you, nor I couldn't know what is the right things that I can do for you. So I think it is better to start my feeling about you again, or at least from stopping intervene your life. It is better this way. For both of us. And of course I will wish you happiness and a wonderful life.



Changing is always an Augean task to achieve. And the problem I couldn't make one by myself is because I always think too much and hope too high. This time I have to make a little change at one time. And the first one is to think or write or use English more. Just always think about how to say these words in English before I speak or after. Hope this could help me little at least.

One thing I learn this time is that I cannot live my life here, and this way, especially in the place that is seemingly good for your future, generously giving me money, or offering tough work to do. It's just not worth to spend my only life like this. As some one said, tough work or hardworking makes people numb, just like laziness does. Numb about living, about feeling things, Still don't know what should I do in my life, but one thing I know for sure shouldn't do is too make myself NUMB. I like to be energetic and enthusiastic about things. And I know I have to keep my energy full tank all the time, only by this I might being able to find my purpose of living my life.

没有评论:

网飞三体 第一季观后感

 之前看过b站的动画三体,然后是腾讯的三体剧,最后看的才是这个网飞的三体。 动画三体里面对角色外形之类的设定比较追随原著,剧情上面也还好,虽然我没看完。腾讯的三体剧我好像也没看完,但是观感就是除了大史跟想象不一样之外其他的内容比较忠于原著。但是由于审查限制,一到关于警察就神乎其神...