2011年1月26日星期三

I still believe in love

-----Jenny Hyun

It was a clear summer day
when I saw the tears on your face
I knew that our time was up on us

Our moment of end was so fast
but the kiss of goodbye always lasts
not even time could fade it away

Even though you are no longer here
there is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust

Just another lesson to be learned
gotta move on and not lose faith
just another obstacle to take
live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up, I won't stay down
this is what life's worth living for
I still believe in love

I'm holding the warmth of your lips
it feels like the first time we kissed
when all of the stars lined up for us

but like the wind you said goodbye
and left me alone here to cry
we shouldn't have gone our separate ways

Even though you are no longer here
there is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust

Just another lesson to be learned
gotta move on and not lose faith
just another obstacle to take
live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up, I won't stay down
this is what life's worth living for
I still believe in love

Just another lesson to be learned
gotta move on and not lose faith
just another obstacle to take
live my life before it gets too late
I won't give up, I won't stay down
this is what life's worth living for
I still believe in love


----------------

from my love, Amelie.

I will still believe in love, too... for you

没有评论:

随想

又挺久没有写东西了。一直在忙着找工作,一遍一遍的抱有希望,到onsite,结果一遍一遍被拒绝。 不知道是真的经济差还是自己能力差,这半年以来已经一遍一遍的自我怀疑,再自我安慰。 心里状况可能跟上次写东西以来也没什么变化,唯一的变化就是对失败的麻木和心态的平和吧。 一边一边的跟自己...